Cucumber tramezzini (Italian cucumber sandwiches) recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This is the Italian version of cucumber tea sandwiches.
3 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 20 small sandwiches
- 1 tub (180g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs of your liking (dill, chives...)
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice and lemon zest to taste
- 1 cucumber, sliced thinly
- 20 slices soft white bread
MethodPrep:20min ›Extra time:1hr › Ready in:1hr20min
- Stir cream cheese with yoghurt, herbs, salt, pepper, lemon juice and lemon zest to taste until smooth.
- Remove the rind from the bread. Spread the mixture onto a slice and cover with cucumber slices. Top with a second slice of bread.
- Cut sandwich in half diagonally and prepare the rest of the sandwiches the same way. Place in container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Instead of mixing cream cheese, yoghurt and fresh herbs, you can also use ready made herb cream cheese.